Betty Foster Public Library
Tina Hager, Library Director
- Sunday – Monday – CLOSED
- Tuesday – 12 pm – 6 pm
- Wednesday – 1 pm – 6 pm
- Thursday – 12 pm – 5 pm
- Friday – 1 pm – 6 pm
- Saturday 12 pm – 4 pm
Occasionally has meetings and appointments and will close early.
405 Shaffner St.
PO Box 297
Ponder, TX 76259
Library User Guidelines:
- Before you can use library books, tapes, DVDs or computers, you must first get a library card.
- There is a limit of twenty books, four movies, and two audio on each account.
- Books and audio cassettes are checked out for two weeks. If necessary, books and cassettes may be renewed by rechecking over the phone or bringing the book in for renewal.
- DVDs may be checked out for a one-week period. A family may check out four DVDs.
- There is a late fee of ten cents per day for books and a late fee of fifty cents per day for DVDs and audio books.
- Charges for materials lost, damaged beyond repair, or never returned, will be the cost of a replacement. Fines, damages or lost items need to be paid within 30 days or patron can be given a citation under ordinance no.05-15 Inter-library loan is available free of cost to patrons in good standing.