The Building Inspection Department’s mission is to ensure commercial buildings and residential homes constructed, altered, or maintained in the Town of Ponder meet recognized standards for quality of life and building safety.
In order to facilitate this responsibility, we contract with Countywide Inspection Services who provide a full range of plan review and construction inspection services to support enforcement of the International Building Codes.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Friday 7:30 am – 11:30 am
Phone: (940) 479-7007
Fax: (940) 479-2100
- Review plans for all remodeling and new construction.
- Conduct inspections for all permits issued upon client request.
- Respond to Citizen Complaints regarding non-permitted structures and work.
- Share information on construction procedures and code requirements.
The Town of Ponder uses 2003 International Building Codes.
- See also our Code of Ordinances