Town Hall Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm Friday 7:30 am - 11:30 am

(940) 479-2396

[email protected]

Board of Adjustments

The Zoning Board of Adjustments meets to consider applications for variances to zoning ordinance regulations.

The board hears appeals and considers action concerning non-conforming uses. The Board can grant variances to provisions of the zoning ordinance only if they pose a hardship not based on financial concerns. They cannot grant variances to land use. Decisions of the Board of Adjustments can be appealed only to a court of record, in Denton County District Court. (Currently, the Town Council serves as the Zoning Board of Adjustments).


As needed


Ponder Town Hall
102 W Bailey St
Ponder, TX 76259


Town of Ponder, Texas