Betty Foster Public Library
Judy Simmons, Library Director
Hours of Operation
- Sunday - Monday - CLOSED
- Tuesday - 12 pm - 7 pm
- Wednesday - 1 pm - 6 pm
- Thursday - 12 pm - 5 pm
- Friday - 1 pm - 6 pm
- Saturday 1 pm - 5 pm
These are temorary hours for the Library.
Occasionally has meetings and appointments and will close early.
405 Shaffner St.
PO Box 297
Ponder, TX 76259
Phone: (940) 479-2683
Fax: (940) 479-2314
Library User Guidelines:
- Before you can use library books, tapes, videos or computers, you must first get a library card.
- There is a limit of twenty books, four movies, and two audio on each account.
- Books and audio cassettes are checked out for two weeks. If necessary, books and cassettes may be renewed by rechecking over the phone or bringing the book in for renewal.
- Videos may be checked out for a one-week period. A family may check out four videos.
- There is a late fee of ten cents per day for books and a late fee of fifty cents per day for videos and audio books.
- Charges for materials lost or damaged beyond repair, or never returned, will be the cost of a replacement. Fines or damages or lost items will be paid for within 30 days or patron can be given a citation under ordinance no.05-15Inter-library loan is available free of cost to patrons in good standing.